In adults testosterone propionate cream is rapidly absorbed after oral administration. Roxithromycin stable than other macrolides in an acidic environment of the stomach. Acceptance of the drug for 15 minutes before a meal has no effect on the pharmacokinetics. After taking the drug at a dose of 150 mg of the maximum concentration in the blood of an average of 6.6 mg / L and reached after 2.2 hours.
The reception interval 12 hours in the drug maintains the effective concentration in the blood throughout the day. The half-life after a single dose of 10.5 mg of 150 hours. After a single dose of 300 mg of roxithromycin average maximum blood concentration of 9.7 mg / L and reached after 1.5 hours. Repeated appointment roxithromycin (150 mg twice a day for 10 days) in plasma equilibrium state is reached between 2-4 days, accounting for C max 9.3 mg / l. Receiving roxithromycin 300 mg every 24 hours for 11 days provided C max at 10.9 mg / l . Roxithromycin penetrates well into many tissues, especially the lungs, in the palatine tonsils and prostate. The drug also penetrates well into cells, particularly monocytes and polymorphonuclear leukocytes by stimulating their testosterone propionate cream phagocytic activity. Binding of the blood protein is 96%, and is saturated character roxithromycin decreases at concentrations above 4 mg / L.
Roxithromycin is only partially metabolized, more than half of the active substance is derived mainly unchanged in the faeces and urine. In adults with normal renal function, liver and 65% of roxithromycin is excreted in the feces. In renal insufficiency, the excretion of roxithromycin and its metabolites through the kidneys approximately 10% of the dose. The dose is not changed by renal insufficiency. In severe hepatic failure half-life is prolonged (25 h) and C maxincreases. Less than 0.05% of the dose roxithromycin passes into breast milk.
- upper respiratory testosterone propionate cream tract infections: acute pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis;
- lower respiratory tract infections: pneumonia (including caused by these “atypical” pathogens, like Chlamydia psittaci, Chlamydia pneumonia, Moraxella (Branhamella) catarrhalis, Legionella pneumophilia et al.) bronchitis, bacterial infections in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Skin and soft tissue infections;
- genital infections (excluding gonorrhea), including urethritis, cervicovaginitis;
- infections in dentistry.Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to macrolides;
- concomitant use of medications such as ergotamine and dihydroergotamine. Warning: The combined use of ergotamine derivatives and ergotaminopodobnymi vasoconstrictor is not allowed, as it may lead to the development of “ergotism” and necrosis of the tissues of the extremities. To apply caution in patients with severe hepatic insufficiency.Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Roxithromycin is contraindicated in pregnancy. Small amounts of roxithromycin into breast milk, so you should stop breast-feeding or taking the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Adults appoint 150 mg roxithromycin inside at intervals of 12 hours. Thus, the daily dose is 300 mg. Possible to testosterone propionate cream assign 300 mg once a day.
Babies (body weight over 40 kg) was administered into roxithromycin 150 mg at intervals of 12 hours. The daily dose is 300 mg. This dosage form is not used in children younger than 4 years! In elderly patients the dosage and the daily dose of roxithromycin is not changed. In the presence of renal failure is assigned roxithromycin 150 mg 2 times a day. Patients with hepatic insufficiency 150 mg once appointed. Duration of roxithromycin depends on the indications for use, the severity of infection and pathogen activity. Roxithromycin is taken orally before a meal once or twice a day. The tablet should be washed down with a sufficient amount of water.
- Anaphylactic reactions: angioedema, bronchoconstriction, weakness, rare anaphylactic shock.
- Skin reactions: rash, flushing, urticaria.
- Gastrointestinal reactions: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea (rarely with blood).
- The reactions of the liver: increase in liver enzymes. Cholestatic or hepatocellular acute hepatitis. There are slight changes gustatory and olfactory sensations.
- In some cases the observed symptoms of pancreatitis.
- Dizziness, headache, paresthesia.
- Perhaps the development of superinfection due to growth of non-susceptible organisms.
Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.