Powerful enzyme inhibitors of testosterone propionate vs enanthate, such as ritonavir, indinavir, clarithromycin and erythromycin may increase the bioavailability of itraconazole. Effect of itraconazole on the metabolism of other drugs: Itraconazole can inhibit the metabolism of drugs cleaving enzyme . This may result in gain or prolongation of their actions, including in .tom, and side effects. After the cessation of treatment, itraconazole plasma concentration gradually reduced depending on the dose and duration of treatment (see. Pharmacokinetics section). This should be taken into account in the discussion of the inhibitory effect of itraconazole on concomitant medications. Examples of such drugs are drugs prescribed drug are simultaneously not recommended:
- calcium channel blockers – in addition to possible pharmacokinetic interactions associated with common pathway of metabolism involving the enzyme testosterone propionate vs enanthate, calcium channel blockers can have negative inotropic effect that is enhanced when taken .
Drugs, while the appointment is recommended that you keep track of their plasma concentration, effect, side effects. If necessary, the dose of these drugs should be reduced.
- oral anticoagulants;
- HIV protease inhibitors (ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir);
- some anti-inflammatory drugs (vinca alkaloids, busulfan, docetaxel, trimetrexate);
- enzyme cleavable calcium channel blockers (verapamil and derivatives of dihydropyridine);
- Some immunosuppressive agents (cyclosporin, tacrolimus, sirolimus (also known as rapamycin);
- some digestive enzymes inhibitors reductase (atorvastatin);
- some glucocorticosteroids (budesonide, dexamethasone and methylprednisolone testosterone propionate vs enanthate);
- other drugs: digoxin, carbamazepine, buspirone, alfentanil, alprazolam, brotizolam, intravenous midazolam, rifabutin, ebastine, reboxetine, “cilostazol, disopyramide, eletriptan, halofantrine, repaglinide
The interactions between itraconazole with zidovudine and fluvastatin is not revealed. There was no effect of itraconazole on the metabolism of ethinyl estradiol and norethisterone. in vitro studies demonstrated no interaction between itraconazole and such drugs like imipramine, propranolol, diazepam, cimetidine, indomethacin, tolbutamide and sulfamerazine upon binding to plasma proteins.
- Women of childbearing age receiving , you must use adequate contraceptive measures during the course of treatment until the onset of the first menstrual period after its completion.
- In the study of the intravenous formulation of the drug Itraconazole noted transient asymptomatic decrease in left ventricular ejection fraction, normalized to the next infusion.
- It found that itraconazole has a negative inotropic effect. It reported cases of heart failure associated with taking Rumikoza. Rumikoz should not be taken in patients with chronic heart failure, or with the presence of this disease in history except in cases where the potential benefit significantly outweighs the potential risk.
- Calcium channel blockers can have negative inotropic effect, which can enhance this effect itraconazole; itraconazole can reduce the metabolism of calcium channel blockers. At the same time taking itraconazole and calcium channel blockers should be careful.
- Patients with renal failure bioavailability of itraconazole can be reduced, which may require a dosage adjustment.
- At low acidity of gastric absorption of itraconazole is broken. Patients taking antacids (eg, aluminum hydroxide), it is recommended to use no earlier than 2 hours after receiving . Patients with achlorhydria or applying H 2 -gistamin blockers or proton pump inhibitors, are advised to take the capsules with acidic beverages.
- In very rare cases, when applying testosterone propionate vs enanthate develop severe hepatotoxicity, including cases of acute liver failure with fatal consequences. This occurred with patients who have already had liver disease, and in patients who received other drugs having hepatotoxic. Several of these cases occurred in the first month of therapy, and some – in the first week of treatment. In this connection, it is recommended to regularly monitor liver function in patients receiving treatment with itraconazole.
- Treatment should be discontinued in case of neuropathy, which may be associated with taking capsules .
- There is no evidence of cross-hypersensitivity to itraconazole and other azole antifungal agents. Capsules should be used with caution in patients with hypersensitivity to other azoles.
- In patients with impaired immunity (after organ transplantation, neutropenia) may require increased doses .
steroids and blood sugar accord healthcare inc why steroids should be legal